Features and Benefits
· Integral seven day programmable timer
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Energy saving ECO mode
· Temperature programmable between 80°C - 98°C
· Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
· Integral stainless steel drip tray included
· Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 — 19,500 litres
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
Designed for direct connection to a
potable cold water supply using the
1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied.
An isolating valve should be installed
between the supply and the heater.
Rear supply connection and choice of
rear or front overflow.
CPF2100, CPF210, CPF4000-3 models:
Fitted with 1.75 metres of cable and a
13amp moulded plug.
CPF300, CPF4000-6 & CPF6000-6 models:
Supplied with 1.6 metres of cable for
connection to a 230 volt supply with a
suitable break capacity of 30 amps.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
|Water Boiler Specification|
|Heat-up time (mins)||24|
|Hourly Output (cups)||342|
|Hourly Output (litres)||57|
|Power loading (kW)||6|
|Rapid Draw-Off (cups)||114|
|Rapid Draw-Off (litres)||19|
|Recovery Rate (litres)||1|
|Stand by Loss (kW/h)||0.09|
|Tap clearance to drip tray (mm)||45|
Instanta CPF4100-6 Water Boiler - Water BoilersX