Features and Benefits
· Constant hot water at 97°C
· Saves the cost, storage and transport of bottled water
· In-line filter for fresh, clean-tasting water
· Easy to use non-drip taps
· Over 60 cups per hour of chilled water at <11°C
· Compact, reliable and long-lasting
· Complete with moulded plug
Counter mounted with integral drip tray. Should be
sited in a well-ventilated area.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold
water supply with a minimum pressure of two bar.
An isolating valve should be installed between the
supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and
choice of rear or front overflow.
To be connected to 230 volt supply with a suitable
break capacity of 13 amps.
Stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
|Water Boiler Specification|
|Depth excluding drip tray (mm)||420|
|Heat-up time (mins)||26|
|Hourly Output (litres)||51|
|Power loading (kW)||3|
|Rapid Draw-Off (cups)||78|
|Rapid Draw-Off (litres)||13|
|Rear connection clearance (mm)||45|
|Recovery Rate (litres)||0.9|
Instanta WB2-6 Steam and Water Boiler - Water BoilersX